Google indexing is reporting that your store’s items are missing microdata for the items’ condition.
Change your product’s listing page to the default listing_0.html template which contains the required microdata coding for condition.
The default listing_0.html template (found in your store’s common-html5 folder) is updated to contain SEO microdata information. To make sure your products are using this template:
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Products ->Product List
- Locate the product you’d like to edit and click on its thumbnail, ID or name to open it up
- Click on the “Advanced” tab along the top of the product’s information page
- Using the “Listing Template” drop down menu, select “Default”
- Click “Save” at the top right of the page.
The store will now use the listing_0.html template from the common folder.
If you have your own listing_0.html template in your site’s selected theme folder, then you won’t be using the default template from the common folder. This is because the store will favor the file in your theme folder over the common file. Therefore, the steps above may not have any effect.
If your theme folder contains its own listing_0.html template, you will need to either remove/rename the file in your theme folder, or otherwise add the necessary microdata code to your copy of the template.
Look at the coding of the listing_0.html file and search for the following tag:
Be sure that the coding includes the following:
<div class=”pricingBlock” itemprop=”offers” itemscope itemtype=”http://schema.org/Offer”>
<meta itemprop=”itemCondition” itemtype=”http://schema.org/OfferItemCondition” content=”http://schema.org/NewCondition” />
<meta itemprop=”availability” href=”http://schema.org/[availability_snippet]” />