One of the security settings in your 3dcart Online Store Manager involves an automatic logout of the 3dcart Online Store Manager after a set period of inactivity. This way, a merchant’s login to the Store Manager isn’t inadvertently left open in the background while their computer is unattended – thereby preventing a possible security risk to their stores.
To set your store’s Admin Session Timeout limit:
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager
- Using the Left hand navigation menu, go to Settings ->General ->Store Settings
- Once there, click on the “General” tab found along the top section of the page.
- Then. look for the “Admin Session Timeout” setting to set the timeout option.
The default value is 20 minutes, meaning that the store will automatically log you out of the 3dcart Online Store Manager after 20-minutes of inactivity. However, you may set it to any increment provided in the dropdown menu.
- Set your Time Out Limit
Your session time out limit options are:
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes (default)
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 2 hours
- 4 hours
- 8 hours
- Click “Save” at the top right to commit your changes
Your store’s admin will now adhere to the set timeout limit specified.