When using Alert Pay as your online payment method, it is necessary to provide a “Callback/Alert URL” in your AlertPay settings which directs the shopper back to your store. This is required in order for the order to be completed successfully.
To set the callback URL, login to your AlertPay account. Go to “Business Tools,” then select “IPN Setup” under the “IPN” section.
To access this area, Alertpay requires your “Transaction PIN.”
After accessing the above section, follow these steps to setup your Alertpay callback URL:
- Enter your Transaction PIN and click on “Access”
- Click on the “Edit” icon for the respective business profile.
- Enter the following information:
- For IPN Status, select “Enabled”
- For Alert URL, enter the URL: “https://YOURDOMAIN.3dcartstores.com/paymentreceive.asp?gw=alertpay”
- Click the “Update” button to complete.
Your Alert Pay account should now be properly configured.