Stripe is a transparent online payment system that allows individuals and businesses to accept credit card payments over the Internet . This article will show how to easily integrate the Stripe Online Payment Sytstem to your 3dcart Powered Online Store.
Stripe is currently available for merchant payments in the US, UK, Canada, and Ireland with many other international areas in the works! Click here for more information on their current global solutions.
Adding the Stripe Payment Module to your 3dcart Store
The first step is to add the Payment Module to your store. To do this:
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager
- Using the left hand navigatio menu, go to Settings ->Payment
- Next, click on the “Select Methods” button underneath Payment Methods
- Click on the “+Add New” button at the top right
- Configure your base Payment Method settings such as Country, State, Order amounts and Customer Groups (as applicable)
- In the Payment Method Drop Down menu, look for and select “Stripe”
- Click Save once you’re done.
Connecting to Stripe
Next, we’ll connect your store to the Stripe Service.
- Click on the “Connect with Stripe” button as shown.
You will then be taken to a sign up form on Stripe’s service requesting authorization to connect to your 3dcart store to your Stripe account.
At this point, you can either create an account for yourself on Stripe, or – if you already have a Stripe account – log into your account to allow the connection.
Creating an account with Stripe is quick and easy and is available instanly upon signing up. Stripe’s service is charged on a per transaction basis with no monthly, setup, or validation fees. Click here for more information about Stripe’s pricing structure.
After authorizing the connection, your 3dcart store will automatically be connected to your stripe account, and you can begin accepting payments instantly!
If you are already logged into your Stripe account before clicking the “Connect with Stripe” button (see step 8), then you will not be directed to the sign up/login form at all. Stripe will automatically be connected to your store instantly.
Disconnecting From Stripe
If you need to disconnect your store from the Stripe service, simply click the “Powered by Stripe” button shown below.
3dcart currently offers FULL integration with Stripe’s Payment services – including “Authorize Only” and “Save Customer Information” services!