Adding a distributor
EFS integration requires that you specify a distributor for the individual products you will be supplying via eFulfillment Service. This way, when an order comes in, EFS products within the order will be flagged and sent to EFS for processing.
Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager and, using the left hand navigation menu:
- Go to Settings ->General ->Distributors
- Click +Add and name your “Distributor.”
The name of the distributor can be whatever you’d like it to be. Most Merchants will use EFS, eFulfillment, or something along these lines.
To add your EFS credentials to your store, log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager and, using the left hand navigaiton menu:
- Go to Modules
- Search for the “eFulfillment Service” module and click on its + Icon to expand the selection
- Then, click the “Settings” link
- Enter your EFS credentials as well as the distributor* your store will use to desgnate EFS products.
- Mark the “enable” checkbox and click “Save” at the top right to complete!
Remember to edit your products to use your designated EFS Distributor