If the mailbox size for your email account through Smartermail is repeatedly going over it’s limit and you would like to increase the size for each email address:
- Login to your Smartermail account as the Administrator. You can access your email account from mail.yourdomain.com, and the Administrator login information is provided to you in the Welcome Email you originally received when your account was created.
- Click on the Settings button in the top menu.
- Click on Users under Domain Settings in the left menu.
- Click on a user, then click on the Edit button.
- In the Mailbox Size Limit field, increase the MB size.
Please note, there is a total of 500 MB for the entire domain.
- Click Save. Repeat this process for each user in your email account.