3dcart offers domain registrations services via our partnership with ShopCo.com. When you register a domain through ShopCo, you will also need to update the domain’s DNS records so that it points correctly to your 3dcart account.
To do this, please use the following steps:
- Go to http://3dcart.shopco.com
- Then click on the button labeled “Manage” located at the top right of the page
- Enter your login credentials
You may also retrieve your login credentials by clicking the “Forgot your password…” link.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the link labeled “Nameservers” over to the left had side.
- On the next page, mark the checkbox next to the domain you’d like to edit…
- Then click “Continue“
- On the name server screen enter the following DNS servers in order:
- Once you’re done, click “Continue.”
The service will pause a moment and update your settings. You will then get a confirmation page as shown above.
You’re all set!
Once you’ve updated the domain’s DNS record, you will need to wait for the updated information to propagate throughout the entire Web. This can take anywhere from 1 to 24 hours.