This article will detail how to integrate your store with the First Data Global Gateway e4 (GGe4) payment gateway.
Additional Information: 3dcart’s Integration with First Data Global Gateway e4 supports the following transaction types:
Gathering your Global Gateway e4 Credentials
To add GGe4 to your store, you will need the following credentials from First Data:
- Gateway ID & Password
- API HMAC Key
- API Key ID
To retrieve this information, follow these steps:
Gateway ID & Password
- Log into your GGe4 Real-time Payment Manager account
- On the right hnd side of the screen under “Tasks,”choose “Terminals.”
- On the next screen, click on your Terminal which will bring you to the “Details” screen.
- Scroll down and you’ll see your Gateway ID.
- A little further down, you’ll see an area where you can view and/or generate your Password.
Copy this information for your GGe4 module in the 3dcart Online Store Manager. (next section)
API HMAC Key & ID
While still in your GGe4 account, click on the “API Access” tab.
- Generate an HMAC key by clicking on “Generate Key”
- Click on “Update”
Once you hit update you will be taken back to the terminals screen. Go back in to the “API Access” tab and copy your “HMAC Key” and “Key ID” for use on the 3dcart Online Store Manager.
Adding the Online Payment Method
The Next step in the proccess will be to add and confirgure the GGe4 module to into your 3dcart store.
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager.
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Settings ->Payment
- Once there, click on the “Select Methods” button under Payment Methods
- Click on the “+Add New” button at the top right of the page
- Using the Payment Method drop down, select First Data Global Gateway e4.
- Specify your parameters such as Country/State, Min/Max Order amount, and Customer Group that will be applicable to this payment method
- Click Add to have it added to the store.
After the Payment Method is created, you can enter your account specifics retrieved in the earlier steps by clicking on the “Settings” link listed within the payment method.