- Login to your Cyber Source Business center by going to:
- Once you log in, click on Settings
- Click on Transaction Security Keys
- Click on Generate Certificate
- Click on Process certificate Request
- Save the file to your computer
This file will then be uploaded to your 3dcart store to complete your integration. To do this, log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager and, using the left hand navigation menu:
- Go to Settings ->Payment ->Online Methods
- Click the “+Add New” button found along the top right of the page
- Configure your payment module’s ranges and limitations and choose Cybersource from the Payment Method dropdown.
- Click “+Add” to add the module.
The module is now added to your store, but you will still need to configure it to perform properly. To do this, we will look at the settings for your payment option. While still logged into the Online Store Manager:
- Look for the newly inserted CyberSource method and click on its “Settings” link
- Type your Cybersource Merchant ID into the Merchant ID section
- Click the Upload Key File button.
- Browse for the certificate you saved on your computer.
- Click Upload
- Click Save (at the top right) to complete
- Click the Test link to make sure the payment gateway is integrated properly. If it is, you will see a declined transaction in your Cybersource account