You can issue full or partial refunds on your POS app orders by taking the following steps in the POS app:
- Look to the top left of the screen and tap the menu icon
- Next, tap at the option labeled “Order History”
- Once there, tap on the order that you’d like to issue a refund for.
- At the bottom of the order, tap the “Issue Refund” button
Each item of the order will then display with a radio button to the left of it
- Tapping each radio button will mark the item to the refund and add its price to the refund amount.
If a particular item was sold in multiple units, and the refund only applies to one unit, you can tap on the item to set the refund/return quantity
- Once the items have been selected, tap “Issue Refund” once again.
- Select the payment method which will be used for the refund
- Tap “Apply Refund” to finish the transaction.